To register click the button below
To register with installment click the button below
BG SLOKAS, SB SLOKAS, MANTRA MEDITATION, IMPORTANT ASHTAKAMS, STORIES, PASTIMES, MORAL VALUES, SPIRITUAL GAMES, BHAJANS ACTIVITIES, ART & CRAFT
Through Zoom Online classes and additional support through audios, videos etc., and offline classes in selective areas
There will be 1 class of One hour duration in a week. for a month, 4 classes will be there.
Communication and guidance will be given by teacher through Whatsapp group.
1. Through recitation of Shlokas, they get Memory and Good Vibrations.
2. By Manthra Meditation, they get very good Concentration and Connection with the Lord.
3. By singing Bhajans, they get the inner joy and bliss of following the Yuga Dharma.
4. By Hearing and Speaking about Lord's pastimes, they get good discrimination of things.
5. By hearing the Moral Values through Scriptures, they get Good Values, Habits, behavior and Character
6. They have good spiritual games, art & craft and other activities for entertainment also.
7. Teachers are well trained and take care of the children nicely.
The fee amount from July 2022 to April 2023 is ₹1200. It can be paid in the beginning itself in the month of July, or it can be paid in 2 installments as ₹600 in the month of July and ₹600 in the month of December.
The fee amount should be paid using GPay/ Direct Bank Transfer.
What are the other requirements?
A Google form need to be filled with the particulars of the children and submitted at the time of registration and the same to be intimated through message to the contact mobile number mentioned in the website.
The children will be allotted classes as per their choice of day, time, Age group etc., ( subjected to availability)
1.The children can get systematic Training of Devotional aspects that contributes for their Overall Nourishment.
2. This helps in Personality Building of your Children.
3. The Spirit within is Awakened and helps them achieve more and stay blissful.
4. They could live a Balanced, Satisfactory and Complete life by helping themselves and helping others. The ultimate Aim of life is achieved.